Sunday 17 February 2019

11 miles


Ran 11 miles this morning with Jo and it was hard. Legs are so achy and sore right now. I think I might have actually burnt myself out. All this running really is taking its toll on me and I'm feeling it. Training for a marathon really isn't easy at all trying to get all these miles in! It's getting harder for sure. Definitely due a sports massage soon.

Don't believe anyone who says they can just run a half marathon like that with no training - no way! Definitely not a full marathon either. Like you've got to train and build on it. Dreading having to do 12 miles next week!


Ran 3.5 miles on my own on Friday night. 
17.8 miles done this week as I ran 3.3 miles on Wednesday.

Just need to keep telling myself I can do this!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment