Sunday 24 February 2019

12 miles


12 miles this morning! Ran with Jo and Angie - Angie did 8.7 miles with us as she didn't have to time to run the full distance so we dropped her off back at the gym and carried round in a loop to get the miles up. 

Today felt so much better than last week. We did start a lot slower and we stayed with Angie. It was foggy at the start of the run so my hair was soaked but the sun came out towards the end but it made me so thirsty. I was craving an ice cream when we got back even after my frozen yoghurt fix last night at the Baltic Market. I definitely burnt that pizza and frozen yoghurt off from last night!

13 weeks till the big race which I'm still dreading but I'm just going to keep pushing and sticking to plan. I'm 3.2 miles off plan at the moment but it's a guide and I don't have to do all them miles I've set on the plan. I just want to get them long runs in to get used to running long distances!


I was really craving an ice cream and was going to Maccies after the run but we didn't end up going and we had this in the freezer! I did have some proper food though - noodles with chicken thigh meat, cabbage and an egg.


Did 4.5 miles on my own on Thursday night. 16.9 miles this week!

The plan is 13 miles next week but not sure if we're going to run that as the Sunday after is the Liverpool Half Marathon...


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment