Saturday 23 February 2019

Catch up


Had a catch up with Sarah tonight at the Baltic Market. I've lost my gym buddy as she works at the Camp and Furnace now so works nights when I'm in the gym. We just have opposite working patterns so only seen her for a bit in the gym last night then for a bit this morning so it was nice to have a proper catch up.


We finally got to use our independent Liverpool card and got 2 cocktails for £10.

Tommy's Blackberry Margarita - Olmeca blanco, tequila, agave, blackberry puree and lime.

I didn't like it as it was super strong so lucky Sarah got to finish it off and she loves tequila! The only reason she drinks with me so that she gets all my drinks I can't drink!
We got a pizza to share from Little Furnace - ham and portobello mushroom. Bit rubbish that they don't have a big choice of pizza toppings.


Sarah got a chocolate orange frozen yoghurt with strawberries and brownies. 
I got the cookie dough fries with Lotus Biscoff frozen yoghurt and white chocolate dipping sauce.

It was weird as they only have 3 flavours of frozen yoghurt - chocolate orange, Biscoff and white chocolate. I just wanted plain vanilla frozen yoghurt. Mine got pretty sickly and Sarah's was really icy. The cookie dough wasn't like dough at all it was like hardy crispy cookie when I was expecting it to be soft and chewy which was a bit disappointing. 

Baltic Market was so busy with a lot of people dressed up for a proper night out. We were only going for food so weren't dressed up at all. When we left there was a queue to let people in it was that busy. This is only the second time I've been, I went with Holly back in September before seeing the Terracotta Warriors and I'm just not fussed over it and wouldn't choose to go there as the food just isn't for me. I only got pizza as there was nothing else I'd eat, most places were doing burgers which I don't like. 

I'm fully carbed up for the morning's 12 mile run which I'm actually dreading. It's not going to be fun. I'm really hoping my legs are more up for it tomorrow than they were for last week's 11 mile run!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment