Saturday 25 September 2021

Avobar


On the morning before coming back from London we went to Avobar in Covent Garden which is a brunch place that does avocado everything. Avocado in every dish and drink. We were early that they weren't even open yet and everywhere was dead and wasn't open yet as it was Sunday morning.

There is so much choice that we didn't know what to get.



We both got a matcha latte


Eggs Royale - with sliced avocado, house-cured pastrami salmon & avodaise - £12.50


Eggs Florentine - with sliced avocado, sautéed baby spinach & avodaise - £12.50


Matcha Pancakes Sweet - with caramelised banana, maple syrup & avo butter - £12.50

I got the eggs royale - avocado and salmon. Didn't know how my salmon was going to turn out but it just ended up being smoked salmon which is what I wanted luckily. Most places only do eggs royale - poached egg with avocado or eggs royale - with smoked salmon. I like having both salmon and avocado. My plate actually had a hair on it so I had to send it back and get another. Luckily we got the pancakes to share so I ate that before my food came back out. Couldn't taste the matcha in the pancakes - just tasted like normal pancakes really but the caramelised bananas was nice.
The avodaise was nice - avocado hollandaise which makes a change from the usual bright yellow stuff! If you love avocado definitely the place to visit if you're in London and around Covent Garden.


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment