Saturday 29 December 2012

GRAZE.COM

Nibble Box
This is my first graze box which was free thanks to my lovely friend Holly! I've been meaning to try them for a long time as you can get your first box for free but didn't know whether I'd like the stuff. But Holly's been getting them for a while & I tried some of the ones she's had I thought why not try it & give it a go it's free who doesn't love a freebie??

You just go online & sign up then choose the stuff you like by clicking either try, like, love & they'll only send you the stuff you want. If there's something you really don't want them to send you, you can bin them & you will never get it unless you change it. I chose to try most things, apart form the spicy and cheesy stuff as I can't eat spicy stuff & don't like cheese! I chose all the fruit stuff as I love fruit! You can choose between two boxes the Nibble Box or Nutrition Box. 

Nibble Box = you can get anything from flapjacks, nuts, seeds, dried fruit, bread, crackers, chocolate coated stuff
Nutrition Box - Is a lot more healthier with just the healthiest foods which have been designed by the nutrition team
If you choose Nutrition Box you can choose a nutrition plan - eatwell box, boost box or light box where you'll get certain foods tailored to your plan. 

In my nibble box today I got:
Very Norish - Japanese seaweed rice crackers - these were nice but bit spicy because of the seaweed
Fruit & Seed Flapjack - 3 mini slices of oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits - It was really nice I enjoyed them could eat more!
Fruit & Nut Case - Milk chocolate drops, jumbo raisins & hazelnuts - This was alright I would have preferred without the chocolate as I don't really like chocolate!
Festival Fruits - Dried pear, apple, pitted dried plums & blackcurrants - This was nice but the fruit was quite sour!

They're meant to be snacks but I ate them all for my breakfast this morning as they came quite early with Saturday's post! 
You can try them & get your first box free using my code! :-)
Y2KG6Q4C

Julie
XxX


1 comment:

  1. Sei un Blogger specializzato in Ricette di Cucina, siano esse tradizionali, raffinate, afrodisiache, vegetariane o vegane? Ricerchiamo la collaborazione con Food Bloggers in tutto il Mondo. Inviaci una tua e-mail di presentazione e ti ricontatteremo.Visita qui per saperne di piĆ¹:alba-tryufeli
    #Alba_Tryufeli
    #Truffle_Blog

    ReplyDelete