Friday 14 December 2012

Monochrome

Cardi - New Look kids (3/4 years ago)
Lace Shirt - Topshop (Last year) 
Black & White ribbon - had lying around the house (you can buy from the haberdashery Studded Belt -  Forever 21
Skirt - internacionale kids
Leather Bike Boots - Oasis (Asos Sale, 2 years ago)
Fluffy wedges - Tesco (Mum's)

I looked a bit like a school/6th form student today in this outfit as I'm sure strict schools/college's who have a black & white 'uniform' would be allowed to wear this. Luckily when I was in 6th form we were allowed to wear anything with no dress code apart from like no offence t-shirts & dress appropriately. Which I liked but kinda wish we did have a uniform as it was so hard choosing outfits! Making sure you didn't wear the same thing, dress nice, have enough clothes etc!

It's a bit poo that all my photos have been taken in my dinning room, it's cos the weather's been rubbish just constantly raining & cold! :( Hopefully I will get some outfit posts from outside when the weather is nicer!

Today was the last day of semester 1 yayyyy! But it turns out I actually have 3 essays due in the same day! So I have 8,000 words all in for Monday 14th January & then an exam Thursday 21st January! I'm really not going to have a Christmas & just stressing out! I have another random grey strand of hair in my 'fringe' :( I had one in 6th form as I was so stressed then! Hopefully I can try do a little bit of work everyday to try ease the stress (probably won't happen though knowing me!)

I still haven't bought any Christmas presents & still looking for my Christmas outfit it's really not going good! If anyone has any suggestions of where I should look as I have been into every shop in town (Liverpool!) Then please comment & let me know! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment