Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year! :-)

New Years Eve

Happy New Year! I hope yous all had a great new years eve & partied to welcome & start the new year! This year I spent it with my bestfriends Danielle, Kelly & Carl. Which is a tradition now that I spend it with Danielle & Kelly but it's the first year I've actually spent it with Carl. The past 4 years I have spent it in Kelly's house with her, Danielle, Gabby & Holly but sadly Gabby & Holly don't really talk to the others & had their own family plans which meant it was just us 4! 

We stayed in Danielle's uni house as all her house mates had gone home, we drank & got ready there & left at 11:30pm to go the neighbours as they were having a party. Well when we turned up there was only about 8 of them in the house. I'd met some of them before from when Danielle's house had their first house party but Kelly & Carl hadn't so it was a bit awkward for us. But when there's alcohol involved people just talk & talk & talk! It was pretty rubbish but me, Kelly & Carl stayed till like 2/2:30am to go back to Danielle's house but Danielle wanted to stay there so we left. When we got back we raided the kitchen for food & found some yorkshire puddings, frozen carrot & peas as before they left they had a Christmas dinner. We didn't know how to use the oven so microwaved the yorkshire puddings but put them in too long so they burnt & nearly set the house on fire as there was smoke coming from the microwave! Carl boiled the veg & Kelly had gravy with her food, it wasn't nice at all :/

We then went up to Danielle's room & played Golden Balls but got bored & played scrabble but were just making words & not keeping score this was at like 4am. Carl left at 5 as he was ill, cold & didn't have anywhere to sleep, me & Kelly topped & tailed in Danielle's bed she didn't come back till 8am & slept on the floor.

Danielle's dad gave us a lift back in the morning, I came home had a shower & had a 2 hour nap, caught up with last night's Eastenders then we went to my Gran's again to have dinner, we had Chinese this time as we always go to Gran's at New Years. We watched Up - it's such a sad & nice film I've been wanting to watch it for ages! I hope yous all watched it too! 

That was my end of 2012 & start of 2013! Looking back 2012 was pretty rubbish. I could & should have done so much but sadly never so need to make up for it this year! Hope yous all have a good year & enjoy following my blog! :-)

Julie
XxX

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a fun night! you all look great! :)
    happy new year!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!
      Looks like you had a good christmas too with all the presents you received! :-)
      XxX

      Delete