Thursday 17 January 2013

Thrifty Thursday - Green Stripes!

I'm freeee well until next Thursday! I'm suppose to be revising as I have an exam but I've yet to have looked at anything.. I'm still recovering after writing 7369 words for 3 essays in over a week! I can't believe I actually did it! I was so happy when I handed them in on Monday afternoon! I don't know how well I did I guess I could have done better but I did try & they're done now! 
For this exam I have this time next Thursday I actually have nothing to revise from as it's the dreaded awful drugs module.. We didn't get presentations or hand outs in the lectures & seminars so I don't really know where I should be revising from.. I should really start it soon...
 Striped Shirt - Charity Store, British Red Cross £4.55
 Green Jumper with side zip - Asos Sale
MOTO Vintage Kristen Skinny Jeans - Topshop

It is freeeeezing! As of yet Liverpool hasn't seen any snow! Well there was a bit on Sunday night but it had been raining so it wasn't sticking but I was hoping to wake up to a couple of inches this morning as my phone told there was going to be snow last night...


Obviously it lied to me as always...
This is what I'm wearing today to brave the cold as I've got to go the radio later as I present a topical talk show every Thursday evening 6-7:30pm. Which you can listen to live on 99.8fm (if you live in Liverpool) or 
This week we're talking about awards Globes, Oscars & BAFTAs :-)
Who was dressed the best? Have you seen any films that won at the Globes or are nominated at the Oscars & BAFTAs? (I'm so out of touch I've only seen Skyfall but none of the others & probably won't!)
 If you tweet me @Juki_W I can give you a shout out on air tonight, if you want to get your voice/opinion heard!

I bought this striped shirt from a charity store months ago before Christmas for only £4.55 it's from Next, but this is the first time I've wore it. I was trying different ways to wear it whether I should tuck it into my jeans or not.. but it doesn't make that much of a difference when I wear a jumper on top anyway! I love this jumper, it's the perfect colour & I got it in the ASOS sale before Christmas, they had jumpers like this in Topshop with the zip for double the price so when I seen this for only £15 I thought I better get it quick!

I'm currently doing a bit more prep for the show later, so if you listen or listened feel free to comment me, probably be better if you tweet me as I'm more likely to get it! 

As tomorrow is the big freeze hopefully Liverpool doesn't miss out tonight & there will be snow! Wrap up & keep warm!

Julie

XxX
https://twitter.com/Juki_W

2 comments:

  1. i love it tucked in! such a cute look! :)
    xx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Didn't know whether it looked too formal or not with it tucked in!
      XxX

      Delete