Thursday 10 January 2013

Presents to myself & Today's amazing music news!

Hello! I really shouldn't be here as I still have 4,000 words that need writing for my 2 essays! But Christmas came late for me today! I ordered 2 tops from Fred Perry on Friday & they came on Tuesday. 

And today my Zara stuff finally came! I ordered them on Friday 28th December & they came today almost 2 weeks late! I emailed them on Friday to ask where my stuff was as it said I'd get them in 5-7 working days due to sales etc. They replied the day after to say wait. I then rang them on Monday to see where my stuff was said the latest I'd get them is Wednesday. I then get an email on Tuesday evening to say there is an issue with my order so will be 24-48hrs late. I wasn't happy with this email as they should have told me when I first emailed them or at least could have told me when I rang them on Monday! So I emailed them telling them I wasn't happy with their service & they've yet to have replied to me since Tuesday once I'd received that email! As much as I love Zara's clothes their customer service is utter crap for a big company like them!

Fred Perry sale £20 each

I bought both as I didn't know which one I preferred when I seen them online. I ended up keeping the grey one even though after getting opinions from my friends & cousins it was 3-1 for the maroon. The grey fits better where as the maroon is over sized.



Frodo was being nosy & was intrigued at my gifts too!









Mid-length puffa jacket - £59.99
 Black Soft Bowler Bag - £16.99
 Purple Soft Bowler Bag - £16.99
Mini Leather Shopper - £19.99

It was like Christmas this afternoon when 3 boxes arrived for me! These were all bought in the sale however they weren't that cheap. The coat was only £20 off, the bowler bags were £6/7 off but the leather shopper was half price & real leather. I bought 2 of the same bag as yet again I couldn't decided which one I liked more! So bought both, thought I'd be able to decide but turns out I'm so indecisive to choose between things but can't afford to keep both! I also have an issue with having more than one of the same thing but in a different colour.. But I kept the black one as I don't own a black bag so the purple went back. I'm unsure on the coat... I really want a parka but this is warmer as it is feather.
The leather bag turned out to by smaller than I thought and for my mum but I don't think she wants it as it wasn't what she was expecting either. The leather is quite hard & not a soft leather.

Today’s music news has been so good! Justin Timberlake collaborating with Jay-Z & Beyonce!!! Wow Gonna be amazing!

Destiny’s Child are getting back together after 8 years!!

The Brit Awards nominations got announced as well! The Killers up for Best International Band!! Really hope they will it again like they did in 2007! They also won Best International Album That year for Sam’s Town but that category doesn’t seem to exist this year…
Emeli Sande & Rita Ora both have 3 nominations! Jessie J has also been nominated! I really hope all my favourites win!

This is how I hope it plans out on Wednesday 20th February 2013…

British Male Solo Artist - Olly Murs
British Female Solo Artist - Emeli Sande
British Breakthrough Act - Rita Ora
British Group - One Direction
British Singe - So hard to choose but I’ll be happy if any of these win… DJ Fresh ft. Rita Ora - How Right Now/Emeli Sande - Next To Me/Florence + The Machine - Spectrum (Say My Name)/Jessie J - Domino/Rita Ora ft. Tinie Tempah - RIP
British Album of the Year - Emeli Sande - Our Version of Events
International Male Solo - Michael Buble or Frank Ocean
International Female Solo - Rihanna
International Group - THE KILLERS! I don’t get why the script are in this category… they’re from Ireland still Britain…
British Live Act - Coldplay
British Producer - David Albarn
Critic’s Choice - I think AlunaGeorge should have won it but Tom Odell did

So back to doing this essays which I'm slowly getting there... Did you know the more words you type that word count number gets higher?? Yeah I need to keep that in mind!
The next time I'm back I should've finished all my work & be free for a bit & be revising for my exam!

Julie
XxX




2 comments:

  1. the bags are lovely! i love getting loads of parcels in the post


    i love how you've shared your predictions too!

    im following you now so looking forward to seeing your future posts!

    would love if you checked mine out and followed back!


    www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so exciting getting stuff in the post especially with the nightmare I've had with Zara over this order!

      Aww thank you I don't think they will win but I really hope they do!

      I love your blog & your sense of style! & following back! :)

      XxX

      Delete