Thursday 3 January 2013

Topshop Sale

Checked Shirt - Hollister (about 2/3 years ago) 
MOTO Vintage Kristen Skinny Jeans - Topshop

As you can see my 8,000 words worth of essays all due in Monday 14th January is going so well that I went to Topshop! I seriously don't know where to start & don't know what I'm doing as I've left it so long to do! I've made a start but no-where near finished! Why did I pick a 4,000 word essay module?! I hate uni so much! I wish I could have my dream job at the BBC then I could drop out of uni! :(

I got a denim jacket as I surprisingly haven't got one! (I have a tie-dye denim vest my mum got my from China last year.) It was only £9 reduced from £40! (Topshop are great that they still give student discount on sale items!) It's a size 14 which is 4 sizes too big for me but it actually fits alright, it doesn't look too big for me apart from when I button it up. I can wear a hoodie under it & wear layers & isn't cropped like it's meant to be. I also got another ear chain cuff to add to my collection I have 3 now! I am obsessed & love them! I also got a pack of 3 rings, I love double finger rings even though they do restrict you a little bit..

I'm on the hunt for a faux fur collar waxed jacket. Sadly they've all gone in the sale & are now sold out! :( I really want one! Next had a nice one but the one in town & Speke don't have it no more! Anyone know where I can get one??

I got an email from Look today with Primark's S/S 2013 collection & they have some really nice stuff in! I don't really shop in Primark as I don't really like their stuff & it's always really busy & messy so I avoid it. I'd buy some of the things from the collection but I don't think they'll all be in store! :(

Denim Dungarees
£17
China Print Dress
£20
Heart Cut Out Prom Dress
£15
Embroided Patch Denim Shirt
£12
Embroided Patch Denim Shorts - £12
Stripe Skinny Ankle Grazer - £13
These are my favourite items from the Primark S/S 2013 Collection. They're all very cheap & affordable! The shirt looks like one they had in Topshop but more than half the price! Same with the shorts & striped jeans! I love a good bargain so will definitely be on the look out for all these during the next couple of months! :-)
You can see the rest of the collection here

I really shouldn't be on here for a while as I still have so much work to do for the 14th! So I'm off to try & finish it now :(

Julie
XxX

1 comment:

  1. Love those dresses! SO adorable :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete