Wednesday 27 March 2013

Let's get ready to rhumble!

Kelly's 20th



Leather Jacket - Matalan
Shirt - Urban Outfitters Sale (2 years ago)
Moto wet look coated skinny jeans - Topshop (Last year)
Belt - Forever 21 (Last Year)
Black Heels - Miss Selfridge Sale (Last Year)
Bag - Marc B (Topshop Sale, Last Year)

My outfit was put together so last minute.. I was going to wear a dress my cousin gave me but I decided I didn't like it & would have looked like I was going to a funeral as it was black & I'd be wearing black tights. So I wore my forever versatile leather look jeans! They really can be worn for any occasion, with anything, one of the best purchases I've ever made!

On Monday it was Kelly's 20th my best friend of 15 years' birthday! I was making her our traditional hand-made cards at the weekend & put "Happy 19th Birthday!" Actually thinking she was turning 19 & completely forgot how old I was myself! I keep thinking I'm only 18 & when I get asked how old I am I actually have to think! People definitely think I'm lying.. I think it's cos I do wish I was still only 18..

4 of Kelly's uni house mates came down to celebrate her birthday with us along with my other best friend of 15 years Danielle & our gay friend from school Carl (I spent New Years Eve with)
We went to Kelly's first then went to town. It was pretty dead as most people have gone home for Easter & was a Monday night. We went into 1 club & it was only us 8 in there! But we spent most of the night in Reflex/Popworld (Popworld was being refurbished so was in Reflex) Those who have had a night out in Liverpool will know Popworld & will have ended up there at the end of the night as it's open til late most nights & plays all the 90's classics.
Reasoning for the title of this post as Danielle requested it after they're amazing performance on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night takeaway last Saturday! Did yous all see it?!
 I knew the dj for the night as he used to present at KCC (radio station I present at, I'm on tomorrow night 6-7:30pm you can listen online at www.kcclive.com) So I was playing dj for the night & choosing most of the songs. 
I got home at 4 but was ready for bed by 2 as always! I don't do late nights & I stayed over at my cousin's the night before helping her do her uni work so had a late night! But it was a good night! :-)

I finished for Easter on Friday & have 3 weeks off, no assignments due until 20th May yayyyy! But the weather has been crazy in Liverpool! There was so much snow on Thursday night & an actual blizzard on Friday but I still managed to go to my 2 lectures (only cos I had 2 assignments due in & I got a lift to & back from uni). It was alright at the weekend but started snowing again today but luckily didn't stick. Really though it's the end of March?! So much for a white Christmas it's a white Easter now! Crazy I don't think the world is going to end but we might get another ice age!
Hopefully the weather will go back to normal & it'll warm up soon & I can dress summery, with better posts!

Julie
XxX



No comments:

Post a Comment