Saturday 12 October 2013

Stella









Leather Jacket - Matalan
Floral Shirt - Urban Outfitters Sale
Leather Look Jeans - Topshop
Cut Out Ankle Boots - Zara

 So last night me & Danielle went to our friends from school Charlie & Connor's house party. (Charlie is also on our uni course). I just dressed quite casual what I'd wear in the day or night. My bargain Urban Outfitters shirt & favourite leather look Topshop jeans. We got there at 9:30. We didn't know anyone there as they're both in the uni rowing team so pretty much everyone there was from rowing. Charlie had laughing gas which he pumped into balloons. I was kinda forced into doing it which I didn't have a problem with just the fact I HATE balloons! The feel of them & when people rub them just goes through me & makes me feel sick never mind putting one in my mouth! But I kinda faced my fear & did it but never ever again! It was horrible ewww! Laughing gas made me seriously light head, it was quite funny. 

They have a pet kitten called Stella (named after Stella Artois) who was left in Charlie's room away from all the drunk people. We sat there for the rest of the night just playing with her. I don't even like cats as I got attacked by one when I was little but she is actually really cute! But I think she hates & is scared of me well she's scared of like everything but me in particular. Danielle was throwing a paper ball at her & her bracelet it was cute! I snapchatted like a whole photo album of her & Danielle to everyone! I also have a photo album on my phone as well.

We left at 12:30 as we were bother knackered & had work in the morning. Danielle was in at 9! Luckily for me I wasn't in till 12 but I was still really tired in work & it was dragging. It was only a 12-4 as well!
Next week I'm not getting a day off as my manager has put me in all the days I said I'm free & off uni! It's gonna be a super long week! I'm in work tomorrow on my usual 11-5 shift.

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment