Thursday 10 October 2013

Jumper Weather



Jumper - Topshop
Studded Collar Denim Shirt - Marks & Spencer
Gold Chain - Forever 21
Green Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Green Nikes - Nike Shop

 It was really cold today it felt like Winter! Winter is fast approaching. I have my woolly jumpers, coat, scarves, gloves, hats all coming out! I like Frodo photo bombing me in the second photo as per usual wanting to be in my photos!

I was in uni today 2-3 for the most awkward seminar ever! It was the gender module & the reading was about menstrual blood. As usual one of the mature students really has no shame whatsoever & tells us all sorts of stories about herself or her family without being embarrassed one bit! While we're all sitting there being embarrassed for her! Laughing at her & not with her. I can't really repeat the story she told us as it makes me feel a bit sick! 

This was just a quick post compared to usual as I want to try & post something everyday on here! I'm off uni tomorrow & maybe going to my friend's house party in the evening so there should be some photos from that!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment