Sunday 23 February 2014

Love love love weddings!

Last night me & Danielle were invited to Kelly's cousin Graham & Kerry's wedding party. I love weddings even though I don't want to get married myself they're just nice to go to. 
Kelly came back all the way from America just to be at this wedding this weekend! Kerry looked so pretty & managed to stay in her dress all night! She looks a bit like Emma Stone I think.





















Floral Playsuit - Oh My Love from Topshop
Necklace - Danielle's
Frilly Blue Socks - Miss Selfridge
Heels - Miss Selfrige
Fur Jacket - Kelly's Cousin's from Asos

Danielle's Dress - H&M
Wedges - Primark only £3!!
Kelly's Dress - Ted Baker
Heels - Ted Baker

It was a really nice night and venue at the Suits Hotel in Knowsley. We were like the baby sitters for the night looking after Kelly's 2nd cousin Graham's baby Elliot. Everyone in the room knew who he was but he chose to come & sit with us & spent the night playing on Danielle's phone until he fell asleep at like 12. He is so cute & Danielle is now unbelievably broody! Me & Kelly are predicting she might have her own soon.. 
There was a "buffet" which turned out to be chips with either a bacon or sausage butty which I thought was really strange but apparently quite common now. The wedding cake & cupcakes (carrot cake) were made by Kelly's Aunty Lyn (Graham the groom's mum) & she is an amazing baker, her cakes are so nice!

I was unsure on the playsuit at first, it's the first playsuit I've bought & was a bit of a nightmare trying to go the toilet & wearing a necklace! Which is why I've stayed away from them. 

Won't see Kelly until Easter now (unless we go out tonight) & she'll be 21! So for her birthday I'm going to be sending her some stuff in the past gradually towards it & get her something for keep when she's back. 

Before we got to the party me & Danielle got the bus to Huyton & sat in McDonalds then got a taxi there as it was cheaper to do this. While we were waiting for our taxi we got harassed by 14 year olds that didn't believe we were 20 so Danielle got her ID out to prove it to them. They were asking for our names, where we were going, where we were from, my BBM pin. I didn't say anything to them but Danielle did & I don't have BBM. At first they said they were 17 & Danielle was like as if, 16 as then said they were 14. Thinking they were dead hard smoking & stuff outside McDonalds so funny.

Can't wait for my Uncle's wedding now on the 16th March! I haven't got anything for it yet but I do know how I want my hair but just need someone to do it for me...

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment