Monday 3 March 2014

Marks and Sparks

Also known as Marks & Spencer









Green Jumper - Forever 21
Grey Leggins - Elle mum from years ago

This isn't an outfit post which explains the leggins as I was wearing jeans today but when I come home I like to change into leggins as they're comfier & wanted some photos so couldn't be bother changing back into them! I told you I'd live in this jumper & I have since I bought it wearing it nearly everyday!! It's so comfy & warm. 

As you can see I'm a like a magpie to anything green. I'm starting to think I'm colour blind to every colour apart from green...
I was in Marks & Spencer with my mum & she actually spotted this satchel which is real leather! It's meant to be £79 but got reduced to £41.99. I was deciding for ages whether to get it or not & my mum was saying it's hard to match but I wear green all the time so it's not hard at all for me! It's perfect for uni to fit my notebook in & with it being real leather it'll last even though I'm in my last 6 weeks of uni!!! 

I also got a Rosie for Autograph bra for only £6.99 reduced from £25! I'm not one for fancy underwear but I thought this was a good buy considering how much it's meant to be!

I really need to sort my priorities out as I'm spending more time in the gym than I am in uni or doing uni work!! But the gym is so much better than uni work... But I am badly running out of time so need to sort it out! Also did anyone watch the Oscars last night? I didn't/haven't watched it but from all the photos & articles it sounds like it was the best one! Minus the fact they clearly hate Leo!

Also it's less than 2 weeks now till my uncle's wedding & still don't have anything to wear!! I want a nice long dress preferably in green (yes I'm obsessed) but any colour other than black or pink is fine but I can't seem to find a nice one anywhere! I wish I was taller as well to wear a long dress! :(

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment