Thursday 12 March 2015

Thrifty Thursday #3 - Bargain Buy

Do people still do Thrifty Thursday? Anyway this is the outfit I wore on Sunday night as the Wing's went for a family meal which is really unusual as whenever we have a family gathering it's in nanny Wing's house we never go to a restaurant! It was a thanks from nanny Wing for her birthday presents which was nice. 

We went to New China in town which was an unusual choice as we always go to Tai Pan which I wish we did as I got mild food poisoning the day after. I felt sick & my stomach wasn't feeling great at all. So I wouldn't recommend New China if you're looking for a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool! It was only me though but still not great. I guess I do kind of have a weak stomach as I don't eat out much. I'm fine now I drank a lot of water & think I flushed it out it wasn't a nice experience.

This outfit is probably one of the cheapest outfits I've got minus the boots. My top was a bargain buy from Claire House charity shop. It's a new Zara top which I don't think has been worn as it still had the tag on it but they took the price tag off. It was only £2.99 & in my size! I'm sure the top wouldn've been at least £30 or more in store. The trousers I've worn before which were also a bargain buy at £4 reduced from £25 from H&M. & of course my 50p New Look necklace!


Top - Zara from Claire House Charity Store £2.99
Necklace - New Look 50p
Trousers - H&M £4
CutOut Boots - Zara

The outfit minus boots cost £7.49 which is so good! Have you got an outfit which is cheaper than mine?

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment