Friday 5 June 2015

Bowling!

Tonight me Gabby, Holly & Joe went bowling for Gabby's birthday which is tomorrow. I haven't been bowling for years & I'm not very good at it. Where as on the Wii... That's a different story!












































Necklace - New Look
Top - New Look
Pants - H&M
Anchor Print Converse - T.K.Maxx

It was so much fun! It was £5.50 for a game (10) & you don't have to wear bowling shoes now if you're wearing trainers!

I won the first game with 106 & got a strike! Me & Gabby did have the sides up. I then lost the second game without the sides up, Gabby didn't have them up either. Which shoes I clearly can't play! 

Holly chose the names Gabby - Gabs, Me - Chicken Wing, Joe - Bearded Man, Holly - Wolly.

We won a bottle of bubbly as they were selling balloons for 50p for charity which had different prizes in. Holly got one for a bottle of bubbly & 2 packs of Haribo. The fake champagne was horrible though.

We got a photo booth photos strip (2 strips £3) which I've been wanting for ages! Someone needs to have a party with a photo booth! It clearly can't fit 4 people in & just failed miserably!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW GABBY!

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment