Wednesday 3 June 2015

Kendall + Kylie at Topshop

So Kendall + Kylie at Topshop dropped today. It's a summery collection designed by the Jenner sisters. They already have their own collection in an American store called Pac-Sun but they have now branched out into Topshop! I can't say I'm a fan of the Kardashian's or that I've seen keeping up but everyone knows who they are whether you watch or keep up with it or not! I do like Kendall though. I think she's really pretty & jealous of how tall she is. I know people have been sceptical about her fashion career & how she got into it but I think she's a great model & that she doesn't need to be part of the Kardashian's to have become a model!

The collection on the UK Topshop site is only small with only 7 pieces. 










These were taken from Topshop's Facebook not currently for sale on the UK Topshop site.















I can't say I'll be running to Topshop to buy any of these. They just look like typical Topshop clothes which were designed by Kendall + Kylie with their name on them. Some of the items have already sold out online. I don't really know what I think about Kendall & Kylie designing clothes as they had some nice stuff in their Pac-Sun rage but I didn't feel like I was missing out that I couldn't get a hold of anything.

What do you think of Kendall + Kylie's range for Topshop? Do you like it? 

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment