Monday 8 February 2016

Happy 80th Birthday Nanny Wing!


Gran with her grandkids minus Gary who has his own little family now!

Nanny Wing is the big 8-0! We celebrated by actually going to Nanny Wing's to have dinner  last night as it was also Chinese New Year Eve. We definitely should be having a party but not really the Wing's style to make a big fuss! 

Auntie Christine made the birthday cake again as tradition.




It was a Chinese cream cake topped with peaches, strawberries & had cherries stuck on the sides of it. I don't like cream so I just ate the fruit from it


She also made this layered pancake & cream cake. There was 15 crepes & between each layer was cream. It was actually really nice considering I don't like cream. I said she should've put custard in between instead but I might try that myself since I am the queen of pancakes! Tomorrow happens to be pancake day as well!





Happy Chinese New Year! Year of the monkey. Hope it's a good year & brings you happiness! 

It's my year next year the rooster which means I'm 24 nooo! I'm seriously questioning whether my date or birth is even right as I don't believe I'm 22, don't look or feel it & no-one believes me. I feel my parents might have decided I'm older than what I actually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment