Saturday 23 January 2016

UGG x Liberty Art Fabrics

Liberty have got a new collaboration & this time it's with UGG Australia. Everyone's favourite sheep skin boots. The collection has taken prints from 2 of Liberty's art fabrics, Strawberry Thief which was originally created by William Morris in 1883. It's a classic print that incorporates ornate birds & delicate blossoms. The other print is The Misti which dates back to the 1950s. It features a print that plays on Liberty's history with the Japanese cherry blossom.

Quintessentially British and a fixture in fashion for over 140 years, Liberty is renowned the world over for its pioneering prints. We partnered with the icon of high street fashion to update some of our most beloved silhouettes with signature prints from Liberty’s archives.











Classic Mini £160 - Strawberry Thief


Classic Mini - £160 - The Misti


Sivada - £110 - The Misti



Sivada - £110 - Strawberry Thief



Reignfall - £130 - The Misti



Reignfall - £130 - Strawberry Thief


 
Scuffette - £90 - The Misti




Scuffette - £90 - Strawberry Thief

I really like the classic mini in black with the strawberry thief print. I wasn't a fan of the classic mini uggs I didn't see the point in them but I've grown to like them. I would rather pay more for the normal classic length ones though. These are available to buy on the UGG Australia website now. They will be available on the Liberty London website from Monday 25th January.

On the photos there's a navy pair but they're not currently on the UGG Australia website for sale so I'm guessing they might be available when they come out on the Liberty website.

UGGs are like Marmite people either absolutely love them or hate them. But they really are the comfiest things you'll ever wear so I can't see how people can hate them. They are expensive though, not everyone can afford them. The way I see it though if you can't afford the real thing then I don't have a problem with people buying cheap alternatives. The issue I have is people buying fakes & thinking they're real or they've been conned into thinking they're genuine. Like if you want to copy something you don't need to put the tag/name/label on it when it clearly isn't the real thing. 




Photo sources:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA4JtI4g6kX/?taken-by=ugguk
http://blog.uggaustralia.co.uk/ugg-x-liberty-arts-fabrics/
http://www.uggaustralia.co.uk/liberty-collection.html?icid=Home_MainSlide1_20160118
http://www.uggaustralia.co.uk/women-liberty/?icid=LibertyLanding_ShopCollection

1 comment:

  1. Why are everyone looking for ways online to get help solving their pregnancy and infertility problems when most of every native American is talking online about the help of Dr Mandaker Alamun. I checked him out when my husband who could not get me pregnant for over 9 years of marriage as a result of low sperm count became fertile and now, I am 5 months pregnant and it is this man known as Dr Mandaker who helped my husband solve his problem. My name is Alecia Maldonado from CA USA. I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me) for He is a Reliable and trustworthy. I and my husband have gone to different hospitals having the thinking that I was at fault for not getting pregnant. But at the Federal hospital, they examined him too and his sperm count was low and unable to get a woman pregnant as a result of male infertility. It was then I sort out,thanks to Dr Mandaker.

    ReplyDelete