Sunday 3 January 2016

Liberty Tavern

I went to the Liberty Tavern tonight for Suzanne's leaving meal. She left before Christmas but people weren't free before then so we ended up doing it tonight. We went to the Liberty Tavern which is only up the road from mine next to the Elephant pub. We were meant to be going to the Elephant but they wouldn't let us book a table then wouldn't let a group of 9 in. I met up with them at half 7 as I wasn't eating, only to show my face & have a drink. I only ended up having an orange juice as I was driving. (Yes it's only a 10/15 min walk but I decided to drive. This is what happens when you have the luxury of a car, get super lazy).

Considering it's only up the road from mine this is the first time I've been, I did used to be called the Bubble & never went to it then. It's expensive for food & drink which is probably why I've never been but I do want to try the £50 steak & lobster to share.












Suzanne, Laura & Danielle

Best of a bunch of photos, as Danielle really isn't a good photographer at all & she knows it. (Hi Danielle if you're reading this, I hope you are.)

I was nice to catch up whilst not in work. As we don't really get the chance to talk to each other & our shifts clash.


No comments:

Post a Comment