Thursday 27 April 2017

Crust


Went to Crust for dinner last night with Danielle. 100% would recommend it if you're after pizza in Liverpool. It was probably the busiest restaurant in the whole of town, definitely on Bold Street.  All the tables were completely full upstairs & most of the tables downstairs too! 

We got one to share as they're pretty big & I wouldn't have been able to eat a whole one to myself. We got quite a posh one, smoked salmon which had caviar & mozzarella. It was really good apart from the rocket which I should've probably asked them to not put in it or at least only half as I ended up picking it all out & giving it to Danielle. The pizza wasn't greasy at all which is probably why I liked it. They have so many different options to choose from. The pasta looked really good too so I'll definitely be going back. They're opening one in Woolton Village with a cocktail garden so it could be the new regular. 



No comments:

Post a Comment