Saturday 1 April 2017

Bongo's Bingo


Every Thursday night at the Camp & Furnace Bongo's Bingo takes over. It's been going on for the past 2 years & I've been wanting to go for ages. Holly last minute asked me on Wednesday if I wanted to go as her sister had a spare ticket. 

Tickets are £10, when you get there £1 for the bingo book & pen. Tickets are always sold out especially when they have a special event one where they have special guests.
I'm sure you've probably seen & heard all about it, it's exactly everything you see & hear about it. Not ordinary bingo - a rave, a dance off a bit of everything. It's so good I'd definitely go again - when I'm not in work the next day preferably.

I've never played bingo so didn't really know what I was doing but you get it straight away. The prizes are crazy they had - a Henry Hoover, TV, giant fluffy pink unicorn, Mr Frosty Ice Maker, a piece of art, Bruce Forsyth cut out, bottle of Gordon's Gin, a pigeon head, Belle doll, litre bottle of Malibu, a acoustic guitar, a bottle of Captain Morgan's, a space hopper, giant inflatable t-rex suit thing, a box of coco pops. I think that was all the prizes... For getting a line, then 2 lines & a full house. I was 1 number away from winning the bottle of Malibu. It was so annoying the number I needed was 60 & the number that won was 6!! 

There's also a prize draw to win money, £50, £100, £150 & £200. The number for £100 was 12150 I had 12158 was ready to jump up for that. So close!! If it's your number you go on the stage answer the question & you win the money pretty easy! Slightly guttered I didn't win anything but still had a good night.





No comments:

Post a Comment