Sunday 30 April 2017

Maray


Is this not the most stereotypical & expected blogger post? Well Kelly's home for the weekend from London so we went to Maray on Allerton Road for brunch.

It's really nice in there & cosy in there. Not much choice on the brunch menu though only 4 options. Me, Kelly & Hannah picked the exact same thing where as Danielle decided to be different.




Avocado on sour dough with hot smoked salmon



Baked English - Sausage, bacon, eggs, horseradish, tender stem, beans, spinach potatoes, & mushrooms

Danielle's looked really good and so was the avocado & smoked salmon however would have preferred the typical smoked salmon & not pieces of actual bits of salmon.




It was so nice to catch up it's been a while since it was the 4 of us!

Spent the rest of the day in town, panic buying for clothes as I'm doing extra work at Cold Feet again tomorrow in Manchester & have no clothes. Just me or are shops rubbish at the moment? Money & particular style wasn't even an issue I just needed anything that would look ok on me & comfortable in! Managed to get a shirt & dress from Zara. Shirt looks like one I already have & the dress looks like 2 dresses I've already got! But at least I bought something Zara was actually the last shop we went to so I had to get something from there but they stuff in there hasn't been great lately. 

Up at 5am to drive down to Manchester for a probably really long day of sitting around waiting! Joys of being an extra but it is fun I do enjoy it so watch out when Cold Feet is back in October.





No comments:

Post a Comment