Saturday 9 December 2017

Gym Crew

Kerry, Jo, Rich, Jonny, Angie, Ava (Angie's daughter), Jacob (Jo & Rich's son), Andrea, Sarah, Jack & Tracy

Last night was the gym crew's Christmas night out. No circuits but instead a meal at Elif on the 5 ways and a drink at the Black Bull in Gateacre Village.




When you ask the waiter to take a photo but they don't know how to work a phone camera...


A selfie always works better!

Elif - Turkish BBQ restaurant, there's one of Bold Street in town and on Lark Lane. They do all different kebabs and grilled meat. I went for the oven-baked salmon.


The salmon was so dry though. There was a sauce for it but I didn't like it - it was like spicy salsa. Definitely wouldn't recommend getting the salmon. Most of the others got chicken which I tried which was also dry but wasn't as bad as the salmon. They do give you different sauces & salads but they should probably cook the meat with some sort of sauce. It was nice in there but definitely not my kind of place that I would go to.

After we went to Gatacre Village to the Black Bull. 










Don't leave your phone with me & Jonny as poor Sarah has a lot more than this when she come back from the toilet! 

It was a really nice to see everyone not in the gym looking all dressed up and pretty! Cos I look a mess in the gym and don't care as you can see but this was before a work out I look a lot worse.


I didn't drink that much and as long as I sleep I'm fine so made it to the gym at half 9. Surprised Andrea & Sarah did as they were still going at 3am when I was well asleep & in bed at 1!

Thanks Jonny for last night! Next outing is for dim sum yan cha!


No comments:

Post a Comment