Tuesday 26 December 2017

Christmas 2017


Merry Christmas from the Wing's!

As much as my mum wanted to be away for Christmas again we stayed this year. I really didn't like it last year away from the rest of the Wing's and the tradition of going to Nanny Wing's! 


Lunch was 12pm which is earlier than usual which meant we were late as Gavin went out last night and wouldn't get out of bed till 12! We got to Nanny Wing's just in time to see Lucas before he went off to Kirsty's parents. 




Annual cousin photo!





Carrot cake and Chinese sponge cake


Auntie Christine made cookies, short bread and mince pies for us!


Cousin photo minus Laura who's in New York working!


Dress & Boots - Zara




When we got back we finished the hot pot we had from last night.

It doesn't feel like Christmas at all. It really is rubbish when you're older there just isn't that excitement any more! I didn't even eat that much of the roast which is a kinda good thing - still got to work on them abs! I'm going to my cousin Sindy's today then back on work Wednesday which I really wish I booked off but just didn't have the holidays to spare sadly!

Hope you all had a great Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment