Sunday 13 May 2018

2 weeks


2 weeks till the Marathon and I can't even say that I am 100% doing it! I've had a 3 week break - not running at all. I did my first run on Saturday did 8.5 km with Jo and Jonny. My leg is still sore so I think if I do run this marathon I'm not going to be 100% fit which is really annoying but I guess this is what I get for trying to run a half and full marathon in the space of 7 weeks with no rest. 

I can't run for the next few days as I'm doing night shoots with my green hair so the next run will be on Thursday evening. I think I'm going to see how that goes and decide then on whether this marathon is happening or not. I really want to do it but I'm fighting whether it's worth running injured to get this medal this time to maybe not being able to get any more medals. 

I signed up to the London marathon ballot on Monday so we'll see if I get on that and whether I do this one and can still run next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment