Thursday 24 May 2018

Hus


Met up with Holly for lunch today at Hus. The last time I seen Holly was when we went to see Bastille last month. It feels like it was months ago when I seen Bastille
Holly made such an effort to see me wearing a suit where as I turned up in my gym gear. I know it was over a month ago but didn't need to! (She was in work clearly has to dress more formally than I do.)


I got the Beetroot Tagliatelle - pasta with salt baked beets, carrots, red pepper and tender stem broccoli. With mixed leaf salad. 

I added chicken to it but she didn't charge any extra. I mean I did only get 3 pieces.

It was really filling I was so full after it. I was debating getting the avocado, poached eggs and smoked salmon which I kinda wish I got cos I felt so bloated after it!


Holly got Courgette, red pepper and hummus sandwich. With the soup of the day Pea and Ham.

It's nice in there with a really nice roof top beer garden perfect when the sun's out. Probably will go back and have the avocado, poached eggs and smoked salmon!


No comments:

Post a Comment