Wednesday 14 November 2018

Shopping


Booked the day off work today and went to Cheshire Oaks with Danielle. I did go to the gym in the morning for an hour just to do some cardio. I'm sure everyone will be glad to know I'm finally going to see a physio on Friday so I should hopefully be back running soon!

I went a little crazy in the Nike shop and bought 2 pairs of leggings, 2 sports bras, a top and some compression socks. At what point do Nike sponsor me as I really am a walking Nike mannequin.. Didn't own a sports bra now I own 2! Hi Nike if you wanna sponsor me I won't say no!

Bought some pj pants from Gap as well. I never seem to be able to buy anything when I go to Cheshire Oaks but made the most of it today. Some times you just need to treat yourself. I do wear gym clothes every single day so I can never have too much gym stuff!

It was a successful trip Danielle made a start on her Christmas shopping.

On the way back we went to Crust in Woolton village for dinner.  


Porchetta - Porchetta roast pork, caramelised onions


Ravioli Alla Fiorentina - Ravioli, spinach, ricotta, tomatoes
I added chicken.


The food was nice but I should really learn that ravioli is never really filling as you don't get that much but I did help Danielle to eat her pizza as she couldn't eat the full thing to herself.

Crust why have you stopped doing your loyalty card?? Cos this is the 7th time I've been I'm sure you owe me a couple of pizzas or 2...

JD Williams TV Christmas Ad 2018


So I'm in the JD Williams Christmas ad this year as an extra! This was filmed in September in Lytham St Annes and came out about 2 weeks ago. I've not seen the full ad on TV yet but Danielle has. You can watch it on Youtube here. You'll see me 10 seconds in after the woman in lingerie sitting on the chair! 

It was fun getting my hair and make up done and given clothes to wear. The only thing that's mine is the jeans everything else they provided.





Behind the scenes of Christmas day on the beach which everyone does in England right?



No comments:

Post a Comment