Sunday 28 July 2019

Wagamama


David's home for the weekend so he met up with me and Danielle for dinner last night. We went to Wagamama in Speke.


David got the Vegan Katsu Curry - Seitan coated in crispy panko breadcrumbs, covered in an aromatic curry sauce with sticky white rice and a seasoned side salad.


Danielle got the Naked Katsu - Grilled curried chicken on a bed of brown rice, with edamame beans, shredded carrots, dressed mixed leaves and Japanese pickles. Served with a side of katsu curry.


I got the Yaki Udon - Udon noodles, with chicken, prawns, chikuwa, egg, beansprouts, leeks, mushrooms and peppers. Garnished with fried shallots, picked ginger and sesame seeds.


Vegetable gyoza


Mixed Mushroom and Panko Aubergine Hirata Steamed Buns - Two small, fluffy Asian buns stuffed with mixed mushroom and panko aubergine, served with coriander and mayonnaise.

I always seem to get the same thing.. udon noodles as they're the best noodles if you ever order noodles! It was nice apart from the gyoza has coriander in. Everything seems to have coriander in it so I need to remember to say no coriander in anything when I go.

It's always nice to catch up with David as he's not home often so we only really see him like twice a year! In the summer and Christmas unless we go down and visit London which I'm definitely due as it's been over a year now since I went to Croydon.

After we went next door to TGI Friday just to sit down and have a drink. David and Danielle both had a drink I just had a smoothie. David actually only had the one as he was driving - David is a changed man!



After we went to Maccies for an ice cream. I can't say no to an ice cream if everyone else is having one and I've done really good not to have one this week especially with that heatwave !


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment