Sunday 21 July 2019

Zizzi


Turns out July has been a bit of a boring month... I haven't blogged anything! I don't even remember what has happened but I think it's because the past 2 weeks I have been trying to decorate my bedroom and it's not going well it's still not done... Bed is still in the wrong place and my stuff is all over the house. It's mostly painted apart from behind my wardrobe but hopefully be done tomorrow..! Ikea trip as I'm off work.

Went the gym this morning then went for lunch at Zizzi with Jo and Rich. We had Meerkat Meals which meant we got 2 for 1 on food.


Jo and Rich both got Rainbow gnocci for the starter - weren't very colourful like the photo on the menu. They were nice never had gnocci before.


I got Ravioli di capra - goat's cheese & spinach-flecked ravioli with tomato sauce, super green pesto and pine nuts.

It was really nice I liked it but as always ravioli is tiny!


Rich got Spaghetti bolognese with extra peppers and onions.


Jo got Spaghetti chorizo carbonara.


We got a Gluten free Classic pepperoni campagna - pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, mozzarella & rosemary pizza to share.

Gluten free pizza was alright but the base was a bit weird was really thin and greasy.

Food was nice enjoyed it and came to £35 for the 3 of us cos of the food being 2 for 1.

After Sarah met up with us and we went to see The Lion King. My absolute favourite film ever and just my whole childhood. I shouldn't be allowed to watch it though as soon as the music started playing I was sobbing. This happened last time when I went to see it in 3D and the musical in the theatre. I think it's just nostalgia of watching it every day when I was a kid and being the no 1 fan owning everything I could. Cleaning my room out confirmed I was definitely number 1 fan.

I wasn't sure about this live action as all the others have had both humans and animals and this was fully animals how will it play with them singing. It actually worked really well and I liked it. Spoiler - it isn't exactly the same as the original like some bits have been taken out and added some new songs but all the original songs are still in it. 

I also went to see Toy Story 4 with Danielle about 2 weeks ago and that was good it was funny. Don't really remember the 3rd one but did enjoy this one. Think I'm pretty much caught up with all Disney films only have a few more to watch but I think I've watched pretty much all the main popular ones. This is probably why I've had a boring July been catching up on Disney films! 


Also it's national ice cream day which meant of course I had to have one not that I ever need an excuse to have one it has been a while!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment