Thursday 10 December 2020

The Lanterns at Chester Zoo

 

Went to Chester Zoo last night for The Lanterns at Chester Zoo. Sarah got us tickets for my birthday.
It was really good and Christmassy. Luckily we never went the night before when it didn't stop raining all day but it did rain while we were there and was freezing! Need to invest in some gloves I can still use my phone with.

There's all different themed lanterns along the way.










The solar system was probably my favourite.


If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen on my story there was 2 dancing zebras and it was so funny.













Sloths!





Father Christmas with some questionable reindeers










Pegasus







The women in the parrots were funny













It took just under an hour to get round. It was full of families and little kids but think we were both more excited then they were.

I feel more Christmassy now especially when this year is just a write out off and just not the same. First time I've properly been out and done something since my birthday in August since we've been in lockdown again. It was nice to be out and we took a little trip to Cheshire Oaks after and I manged to get a few things from the Nike shop.

Christmas is going to be so different this year but hopefully it will be good considering the year we've had!


No comments:

Post a Comment