Sunday 18 July 2021

Bottomless Brunch



Went for bottomless brunch at Tempest on Tithebarn for Danielle's birthday yesterday. It's been a few years since we've been together and celebrated Danielle's birthday.

We went to Tempest which was really nice. Danielle, Kelly and Hannah did the bottomless brunch where they got 90 minutes to choose from a list of 11 different cocktails and food for £35. I just got my own drink and food from the menu.

I finally got my waffle fix!



Curious George - Sweet waffle, with Nutella, Banana, Cream and sprinkled with mixed chopped nuts

I got it basically dissected and Danielle got it how it should have looked. I don't like fruit mixed with stuff and I don't like cream but it didn't end up coming with cream luckily!


Kelly asked them to get her a piece of cake and sang Happy Birthday to her. Fully embarrassed and awkward!

It's really nice in there and has a rooftop bar but we sat inside which was nice and cool as it was so hot yesterday. After Danielle booked a table at Abditory wine bar in Queen's Avenue.



Danielle got a salt and pepper chicken toastie as for £3.75 it was a good price




After we went to Maccies to get a McFlurry as I really wanted one because it was so hot and we went to Naked Noodle to get some sushi and went back to Kelly's as she had a free house. It was nice to catch up and hopefully get to do it soon! Hope you enjoyed your birthday Danielle!


No comments:

Post a Comment