Friday 23 December 2022

Pre Christmas


The first time in 3 years back at Nanny Wing's for Christmas. Well almost all the Wing's. It was nice to finally be all together.


We had a roast with turkey, lamb and crispy pork. We had to use paper plates to save on washing which I wasn't a fan of.


Me and Tracy's annual cousin photo back in our usual spot. Amelie looking like a little elf with her bright red cheeks. It was that hot in grandma's that her cheeks were bright red but looks like they're painted on - but they're real!






Not the best family group photos as we used the self timer using the front camera on my phone just so that we could see everyone was in the photo. Grandma was getting bored of the all the photos but we had 3 years worth of photos to catch up with and Tracy needed them to make her a photo calendar.

Off to Danielle's new house for our annual Christmas gathering which I think will include a roast so I think by Christmas day I'm going to be all roasted out and my throat is so sore. I think I caught a cold off all the germy people having to be in the office 2 days this week.


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment