Sunday 19 November 2017

Lunch Date


Cute little lunch date with Kelly to Panam at the Albert Dock. Went all out with a 3 course meal. I can't hack that much food I'm used to having just the 1 course. Didn't even have dinner when I come home I was that full but it was a super late lunch we didn't eat till about 3ish. 



For our starter we both ordered the Sticky BBQ ribs with roast potato and jalapeno salad. The ribs were nice got quite a lot of meat - definitely wouldn't get ribs if I was on a proper first date! Didn't really take notice of the jalapeno and ate the potato and was like there's a kick!


Kelly got the beef roast


I got the chicken roast - with the smallest bit of chicken


Kelly got the brownie


I got the white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake with coconut ice cream

The lighting was awful in there to take photos of food! The food was good could have done with a bit more gravy or pour your own gravy for the roast. The Yorkshire pudding doesn't look appetising at all but it was nice!

I don't even like cheesecake but went all out and just got it. I did have the ice cream though!  It was £14.95 for 2 courses and £18.95 for 3 so might as well go all 3! Love a little lunch or dinner date as you can tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment