Wednesday 21 May 2014

Movie night...





















Reunited with these 3 weirdos! We went to Danielle's house to have a movie night. We didn't end up watching any films, we just had a catch up & Hannah wanted a new profile picture so it turned a bit into a photo shoot... Here is a selection of some of the better ones...

Also went the gym for the first time in 3 weeks today & didn't realise how unfit I could get in that time! Worse than what I was before I started going! I couldn't do the same weights as before & got a stitch after a 30 minute run! Thought I was gonna pass out the gym is so hot cos they don't have the air con on! But I'm free now so will be going every day so should be fine in no time.

Finally going to see The Amazing Spiderman 2 with Danielle & Kelly tomorrow! Been wanting to see this since the first one. Love love love Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone!

Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment