Tuesday 6 May 2014

Nike x Liberty London

Air Max 1 £105

Air Max 90 £95

Blazer 

Dunk Sky Hi £120

Dunk Sky Hi £120

Internationalist £75

Roshe Run £75

Roshe Run £75

BLUE CROWN AND ANOOSHA LIBERTY PRINT WIND VEST £55


BLUE CROWN AND ANOOSHA LIBERTY PRINT WIND JACKET £100


BLUE CROWN, ANOOSHA AND LORA LIBERTY PRINT SHORTS £50


I know on my last post I said I won't be posting until the 19th but I couldn't help it!
Nike x Liberty London went on sale in their stores & online on Monday 7th April so like a month ago so I've left it a bit late to write this post... But they shoes are going on sale in Office stores worldwide tomorrow!

I love love love Liberty London & they've done it again collaborated with Nike! They did a collection like 3 years ago & I loved them but didn't manage to get a pair of Nikes sadly! I love the prints they've so nice. I am obsessed with floral prints as you will know by now.
The trainers aren't actually that expensive they're the same price as the normal ones without the Liberty print looking at their website, which I'm guessing they will be the same price when they go on sale in Office.

I'm hoping to get myself a pair but I'm not sure yet! I actually love all of them & wouldn't mind which pair I get apart from the Dunk Sky Hi, I prefer the first pair, all floral without the blue band.
I love the clothes as well especially the shorts but I think they're very pricey for £50.

You can buy from the Liberty London website here 
& from the Office website from tomorrow here

I'm looking forward to the Adidas x Rita Ora which will be out in the Summer so I will post about that once the collection comes out!
This should really be the last post until the 19th May, wish my luck & see the you all then!

Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment