Sunday 29 June 2014

Florida - Busch Gardens

We went to Busch Gardens on the Tuesday, we had to get up early have breakfast, then got the first I-Ride to SeaWorld where we waited for the coach we booked to pick us up. It took over an hour to get there, we got there around 10:30 & the coach wasn't picking us up till 7! So it was a very long & tiring day! We were expecting to be picked up at 5.

Busch Gardens is full of roller coasters so if you're like me you'll love it! But there's something for everyone as there's a zoo & safari you can go on, cable cars around the park & shows you can watch so it's not just full of roller coasters.
We went on all of them some of them more than once but didn't get to go on Gwazi the wooden one as it was closed for some reason. Wooden roller coaster doesn't sound safe anyway...

Apart from going on all the roller coasters we went on the rapids where me & Tracy got absolutely drenched cos they have these water guns where you pay 25c to soak people & we both got hit right in the back of the head! Where as the two guys sitting opposite us didn't even look like they'd be in the rapids!! I was so annoyed & just didn't dry off all day it was horrible & had to sit on the long coach back with a wet bum still! That was it I refused to go any more water rides! If you do plan on going on the water rides make sure you go on it first & it's a hot day so you dry off!

I didn't actually take that many photos, I think I forgot to I didn't even get my camera out apart from when I was stalking Tom.. We were just walking past the elephants then I shouted THERE'S TOM DALEY! & there was a man saying he was preparing to feed the elephants. We didn't stay to watch though we just took loads of photos of him...
















We went on the train that takes you buy the safari animals, you can go on a proper safari in a car I think you pay extra for. I know you can $40 to feed the giraffes & you hold the food behind your backs then two of them go behind to do a heart with their necks. Tracy wanted to do it but no-one else would do it with her so she never got it.



We were having lunch in the food court which has a roof but is open so there are loads of birds that come over to the tables to eat the left over food. My auntie kept feeding this one, it just wouldn't leave us alone. After lunch Tracy her mum & dad were too tired so just stayed there while me, Laura & Ste carried on going on rides until 6:30 when we headed back to be picked up to go home. On the way back to SeaWorld the weather was horrible, there was torrential rain, thunder & lightning but I did sleep most of it, I was so tired. When we got to SeaWorld we had to wait for the I-Ride back. When we got back we went to Shogun's a teppanyaki across the road from the hotel & got sushi take-away.

Gary was meant to take us later on in the week, I wasn't too bothered about going again as I'd done all the rides & rather go to back to Universal or the water parks cos I was just drained from being there all the day. We got up that morning but then Gary messaged to say Kirsty wasn't well so didn't end up going. He ended up going to Aquatica the water park with Kirsty's brother & his wife. This was the day we finally went on the Despicable me ride, Tracy got her Clubmaster Ray-Bans (there's a shop in Universal that sells sunglasses) went back to the hotel then went to meet them in Aquatica.

Tomorrow I'll be taking you to SeaWorld!
If you have any questions or want to know more please comment or message, tweet whatever & happily tell you more :)
Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

Some of the photos were taken on my Nikon 1 J2 camera while others were taken from my Nexus 4 phone & some from my cousin's iPhone 5 which is why the picture quality isn't consistent throughout this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment