Friday 6 June 2014

Happy 21st Birthday Gabby!
















I've said before that I am obsessed with Lambananas which are a really popular tourist attraction around Liverpool. I tried to get photos with as many as I could when they had the Lambanana hunt but sadly I didn't get a photo with them all! But I've never seen this one & it can go in my album of them!
Leather Jacket - Matalan
Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Leather Skirt - H&M
Studded Belt - New Look
Cut Out Boots - Zara
Bag - Marc B from Topshop

Busy busy week with plans & I fly to Florida tomorrow morning currently in the middle of packing a bit stressed & shouldn't be writing this post! It might be last one for 2 weeks but I'll see as I only have my phone with me that can go on the internet, so my posts won't look great so may just wait till I get back to do a couple of catch ups. But follow my TwitterInstagram & Tumblr I'll definitely be posting stuff on there if you want to know what I'll be up to!

Went to Pizza Express last night for Gabby's 21st which is today for a meal. I got the risotto with salmon which was really nice I liked it. I still think Pizza Express is a more expensive trying to be a fancier pizza hut. It's nothing too special but they do always have different voucher codes to attract you to go. Service wasn't great, tables weren't cleared for ages & the tables outside were left with seagulls outside stealing food!
After we went to the Bierkeller for some drinks then home!

I went to the gym this morning which I probably shouldn't have but I haven't been all week! I only started packing about an hour ago but I've had all the clothes I'm taking set aside they just need to be put in my case & some stuff I'm still debating if I should or shouldn't take which is annoying me. Trying to not take too much whilst also taking enough! I should finish that & sort the rest of my stuff out!

If I don't blog while I'm in Florida see you in 2 weeks & don't forget to follow me on Twitter Instagram Tumblr !!

Also this is post 100 on my blog! Woooo

Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment