Monday 30 June 2014

I'M GRADUATING 2 WEEKS TOMORROW!

I woke up to some amazing news this morning when I checked my phone.. I opened an email from uni to say I will be graduating from the University of Liverpool with a 2:2 BA Hons in Sociology on Tuesday 15th July 2014!!
I am so happy that after 3 years of hell, blood, sweat & plenty plenty of tears I did it & HAVE A DEGREE!! 

For those who have been keeping up with my blog will have seen all the moaning & stress that occurred & that it hasn't been easy! I am gutted seeing pretty much everyone else on my course & from my uni getting 2:1 & even 1st but I'm happy with what I've achieved especially getting 65 on an essay I seriously thought I was going to fail, meaning I'd fail my degree. So knowing that has made me happy!

I went to town with my mum had lunch in John Lewis and was looking for something to wear fro Gary's wedding party on Sunday. I ended up getting this nice shade of green skirt for only £9 reduced from £42 & this bag for also £9 reduced from £36! Bargain & thank you student discount! They happen to be my two favourite colours green & orange!


Top - Fred Perry
Studded Belt - New Look
Real Leather Skater Skirt - H&M



I just need a top to go with the skirt any suggestions on what I should get?

Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment