Tuesday 1 July 2014

Florida - Discovery Cove

We went to Discovery Cove on Father's Day & it was just such a nice chilled day. You go early in the morning & they provide you with breakfast which just has everything! You get snacks all throughout the day & lunch too. The sun beds are free & when you go into the toilets you get towels, they even have shower gel, shampoo & conditioner in the showers! Every time I went the toilet I would take a towel I was loving it!
You also got a snorkel & optional wetsuits, vests to wear to go in the water. They have a made reef where you can swim with fish & massive sting rays. They also have sharks but there's a glass barrier. It is bad for the fish having all these people chasing after them in the water but also it's a good experience for people who may not ever get to go to a real reef!





Breakfast!


Lunch!

Gary, Kirsty & Kirsty's mum swam with dolphins while we sat on the side to watch. You had to pay extra to do that.












I would recommend Discovery Cove to anyone if they're going to Florida because it's just such a nice day out. If I ever go back to Florida I'll definitely be going again. You get everything there on tap for you & the food is actually really nice! They even have wifi if you want to tweet & instagram!

Tomorrow will be the last of my Florida posts! I've been making up for the 2 weeks I've been away & I did a lot!

Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

Some of the photos were taken on my Nikon 1 J2 camera while others were taken from my Nexus 4 phone & some from my cousin's iPhone 5 which is why the picture quality isn't consistent throughout this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment