Thursday 10 July 2014

Cuzuns



Lace Top - Topshop
Necklace - Mango via Asos
Belt - Mum's Vintage
Skirt - Given to me, from Topshop
Leather cut out boots -Zara
Bag - Topshop 
Purse River Island


Chinese egg tarts are the best from the Chinese bakery!


I went to Manchester today to see my cousins Sindy & Jess. Sindy lives in Manchester with her boyfriend & Jess I haven't seen since Christmas as she was in London at the start of the year for placement & goes to uni up in Newcastle. 

The weather was so nice today, it was hot & sunny just perfect day to sun bathe, chill. We went shopping as they're both going travelling to Vietnam & Thailand next week! Sindy only booked on the other day to go with Jess who is going with 2 friends the day after Sindy gets there for 7 weeks around South Asia. I am so jealous & wish I was going with her but it's too late now to go with her! She travelled around South America going to Brazil & other countries I can't remember 2 years ago for a month. She is so well travelled I can't tell you how much I want to travel to see the world!! I am definitely going to travel sometime in the future though.

It was a bit rubbish I didn't buy anything nothing nice in the shops which is always annoying. All I got was some egg tarts which are the best from the Chinese bakery & a pineapple bun which actually doesn't have any pineapple in it, the top just looks a bit like a pineapple. I was too hungry to take a picture of it! If you ever get the chance to go to a Chinese bakery you have to try the egg tarts they're so much nicer than the ones you get in supermarkets. Chinese food really is better than any other food in the world! 

After shopping we went back to Sindy's flat & she made us chilli con carne. I had it without chilli though as I don't & can't eat spicy food. We were meant to have it with rice but Sindy ruined it by trying to cook too much in a broken rice cooker so we had it with pasta. I then got the train back myself but I was so lucky just as I walked down the stairs it pulled in! If I had missed that I would have had to wait nearly an hour as the next one is 30 minutes later & there was a 20+ minute delay!

I hope the weather stays nice all week especially on Tuesday for graduation!

Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment