Tuesday 8 July 2014

Adidas Originals x Adoro Farm

Adidas have collaborated with Adoro Farm again with lovely new pieces in time for the World Cup Quarter Finals in Brazil this Sunday!














Image source Adidas Facebook

You can get some of the pieces from the Adidas website now



Arari Windbreaker - £65


Arari Tank - £30



Arari Sweatshirt - £60



Arari Leggings - £30



Adria Restyle Low Shoes - £50


ZX 500 2.0 Shoes - £65



Indigo Cropped Firebird Track Jacket - £52



ZX 500 2.0 Shoes - £65



Adria Restyle Low Shoes - £50

The price is the same as the other collection but the designs are different. I love the blue firebird pattern but they only have the cropped jacket in at the moment! I love the runner shorts & sweatshirt. The parrot pattern is also something different & very summery.

I really want the ZX 500 2.0 trainers, I was looking for them in America but I couldn't find them so not sure whether they have them there? I was hoping they'd be cheaper unless they just didn't have them in the shops I went to. I love the pattern on the maroon pair.

On a 1 week count down to graduation but all my friends have left me in miserable Liverpool. Holly is still in Mexico with her boyfriend, Danielle, Kelly & Hannah went to Mallorca yesterday morning which I was meant to go with them to top up the graduation tan but they booked it while I was in Florida. They're all not back until Friday so I'm all alone to entertain myself. I'm keeping busy going to the gym & applying for jobs so I'm not missing them that much... Not jealous at all.. 


Julie
XxX

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment