Monday 7 July 2014

Gary & Kirsty's Wedding - Part 2 Liverpool!

Yesterday was part 2 of Gary & Kirsty's wedding for everyone back at home. I didn't take as many photos but that was due to us being in the restaurant then I didn't take my camera with me when we went to Revolution for drinks down at the Albert Dock.



Blazer - Mum's Marks & Spencer
Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Mum's Spain I think
Skirt - Topshop Boutique
Heels - Miss Selfridge
Bag - Marc B from Topshop

I finally got to wear green! For every wedding, prom whenever I want a dress I'm like I want to wear green but can never find a nice green dress. This skirt is the perfect colour I want a dress in this colour!












Spit Roasted Suckling Pig with Shredded Jelly Fish


Deep Fried Stuffed Crab Claw


Stir Fried Fresh Scallops with Asparagus in Birds Nest


 Whole Dried Scallops with Dried Moss


Shark Fin and Crab Meat Soup




Baked Lobster with Ginger & Spring Onions


Sliced Abalone & Sea cucumber


Sea cucumber - More like spikey slug! I actually tried one it was weird & squiggy!


Deep Fried Cantonese Crispy Chicken


Steamed Turbot with Ginger and Spring Onions


Stir Fried Glutinous Rice with Chinese Cured Meats


Egg Noodles with Shredded Dried Scallops



Chinese Pastries


Taro & Sago Porridge

It was at the Chung Ku Restaurant off the dock road. I worked at this restaurant for a couple or weeks last year starting on Father's Day which was so busy. I didn't like working there at all was treated like a slave wasn't even getting minimum wage & only worked if they needed me. It was horrible the people aren't even nice there either. I wasn't really looking forward to coming to this restaurant, I wouldn't recommend going, the only good thing about it is the view, the food isn't great. Uncle Ray's wedding at the Tai Pan was nicer but they're closed for refurbishments at the moment which was annoying & there's no other restaurant in Liverpool that has their own car park to be able to fit all the guests.













The photographer was getting them to do weird cheesy stuff



The Wing's!







There's more photos of Tracy & Laura re-enacting the cheesy stuff he was getting Gary & Kirsty to do!


Little Brandon
















Bride, Groom & Wedding Cake


Gary clearly should have paid me to be the photographer with the amount of photos I took yesterday & in Florida!

Can't believe that's it, we've been back from Florida exactly 2 weeks yesterday! I've eaten so many scallops more than I probably have ever or will eat again! I've loved it though & after going to 3 weddings this year I have no idea how long I have to wait for the next one. I love weddings & hope I don't have to wait too long for the next one.

The next big even is graduation which is a week tomorrow! I'm still looking for heels to wear but I have a feeling I'll be wearing my purple & pink Carvela's as usual even though I don't want to!

Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment