Tuesday 22 July 2014

Banana Yellow

It's been a while since I've done a proper fashion related post with all the events that have happened this year! It's been a pretty busy & eventful year so far to say the least with hopefully more to come to share with you all!

I'm loving all things yellow this summer to go with this amazing weather we're having! It definitely is the right colour to go with it. This time last year I would say I wasn't a fan but this year I don't know what's changed but I really want a yellow dress!


I seen this on tumblr & have no idea where it's from which is really annoying when it comes to tumblr. People always posts nice clothes, shoes, bags etc but don't say where they're from which is so annoying!! I think there should be a rule if you posted an item on tumblr you need to state where it's from.. Anyone else with me with this rule??


H&M Sleeveless Dress £29.99 reduced to £17

I really like the style of this dress & was after it for a while but they didn't sell it in the Liverpool stores which is annoying. They only had the teal & navy one. It's now in the sale & sold out online!

Topshop



This is a nice summer dress to wear but is a bit pricey at £38 from Topshop even with student discount £34.20 is a bit much for what it is!



So I thought £38 was much for a dress but £63 (£70) for a skirt?! Ridiculously over priced I know the daisies are embroidered on but still no way would I pay that much for this skirt! It is nice though!



I'm loving blazers lately but it's way too hot to be needing a jacket at the moment, that's how hot it actually is in England! It's a bit chilly at night but still don't really need a blazer just a thin jacket will do to cover the shoulders!



I don't really know why Topshop are selling jumpers because you must be crazy if you're wearing a jumper out in this amazing weather. You will be sweating buckets! Yet again it is an overpriced item of clothing from Topshop. 





Zara


Crotchet Shorts - £25.99 reduced to £12.99

Love these yellow crotchet shorts, they're just simple & can be worn with anything !


Piped Bermuda Swimming Shorts - £10.99 reduced to £5.99

Before you click on the link these are actually little boys shorts from Zara! But they're exactly the type of runner shorts I want! I think 13-14 years will fit me right even though I'm turning 21 next month?

Zara have other nice yellow things, dress & jackets which they haven't got online but I seen in the Manchester store when I went last week. The Liverpool one is STILL closed, it's been closed for 2 months now which is so annoying & surely losing so much money, it needs to hurry up with the refurbishments!

Other stores such as H&M, Forever 21, Miss Selfridge & New Look have other nice yellow things which they don't have online so go in store & have a look round!

Pinaeapples


I've noticed Pineapple print seems to also be in at the moment as pretty much all the high street shops have pineapple printed clothing.

Topshop



Pineapple Print Sun Dress £36


Rare Pineapple Print Playsuit (can get from Topshop) £39


White Pineapple Crop Tee - £24


Pineapple Embroidered Shorts - £22

I love this 2 piece but it is pricey as together it'll cost you £46 (£41.40 student discount) for such a basic 2 piece!!

They all have pieces from Flamingo if you go onto Topshop & search for Pineapple.

Zara



Printed Crop Top £25.99 Reduced to £12.99

Forever 21






I'm in love with this 2 piece from Forever 21 - Passport to Paradise which I seen on their website! But you can't get it from the UK which is so annoying!! You can only get it from America & the American site but also what is just as annoying is my cousin said she seen it in store when we were in Florida but I didn't!! If I had seen it I'd definitely would have bought it. I don't know why they show this as part of the Lookbook on the UK site when you can't see it because it's just torture being able to see it but not buy it. I hate when shops do that. H&M do it all the time in their catalogue & posters. Why show advertise it if you can't buy it?!

Pretty much all the high street shops are also selling pineapple printed stuff but these are just some of the pieces I've found online, so have a shop around to see what pieces you like!

Julie
XxX

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment