Friday 18 July 2014

Danielle's 21st BBQ

It was Danielle's 21st so we went to her house to have an annual BBQ which Kelly arranged. It was a lovely day for a BBQ the best weather so far this week, was hotter than our graduation day!




Kelly did a waterfall braid in my hair. It would have looked better if she did the strands of hair thicker but it was really good for her first try!



Parrot Millie - S/He (don't know if it's a boy or a girl they have to have an injection to find out) is really noisy. She shouts "hello love" & likes listening to music. She was saying "hello" back to me when I was talking to her & Hannah was so amazed by it! She also shouts Leila the dog, fuck off, sings along to Alicia Keys New York but I've not heard her say any of them things.


Leila - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel  


Bella - Labradoodle


Daisy the rabbit

Danielle's house is a bit of a zoo full of animals. There's even a fish tank that has a couple of fish in it! She used to have a cat as well which ran away so me & Kelly wanted to her one for her birthday but her mum said no as they have enough animals & Danielle wouldn't look after it.







Danielle's mum just left the marshmallows on the BBQ so they all melted...












Shirt - River Island
Necklace - Mango via Asos
Skirt - Topshop
Belt - Vintage Mum's
Converse Hi-tops - China

It was a really nice evening. Danielle's mum is crazy & was obsessed with Hannah, they bonded. 

The next birthday now is mine ahhh I don't want to be old it's so scary the fact I've graduated now & don't know what I'm going to do with my life!! I need to apply for jobs but not having much luck at the moment which is annoying but hopefully I'll get something soon.

Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm


No comments:

Post a Comment