Thursday 5 June 2014

Hannah's early 21st

















Leather Jacket - Matalan
Top - Forever 21 (Danielle's)
Skirt - Topshop Llama Print Pinafore
Heels - Miss Selfridge

Last night was Hannah's 21st "birthday" night out. Her birthday is actually next Thursday but I go away on Saturday to Florida for 2 weeks for my cousin's wedding. The wedding is actually on her birthday 12th June! Kelly is also going to Paris for a few days for her uni friend's 21st so this was the only day the 4 of us could get together for a night out.

We went to Danielle's uni house for pre-drinks then went to town but everywhere was dead. (I've never been out on a Tuesday & now I know why) We went to the Bierkeller which is an Authentic German Bavarian Bar. It usually has different events like when sports are on, they have pool tables, big screens. Me & Hannah shared a stein cocktail, Danielle & Kelly shared 2. They were meant to be £9 but a friend from school works there & got us discount for £6 which was good. At first it was nice & just tasted like j2o & you couldn't taste the alcohol really but then we were getting kicked out so we had to down them! Kelly actually downed like 2 pints in seconds surprised she wasn't sick!

Then went to go to Aloha which had about 3 tables of people so we went to the Peacock. Kelly knows one of the guys who works at the bar who gave her 2 free drinks. At this point I was feeling quite sick. I am the biggest light weight ever & my hangover kicks in straight away my head was sore & felt if I had another drink I would have threw up, whilst also nearly falling asleep which meant it was home time. We got a taxi back at like 1:15 to Danielle's but Hannah stayed & went straight home. We skyped Kelly's American friend but I ended going to bed before them while they stayed up & had a take-away delivered.

I hoped to go to they gym this morning, I had all my clothes & stuff with me but I just didn't have the energy to get up. Got the bus home instead. I'm going to see the Lion King tonight at the Empire theatre with Danielle & Gabby which I'm so excited to go see since my whole childhood was Lion King. I had like everything, you name it I had it & probably still do! 
The week where I have plans happens to be the same as the one I go away which is slightly annoying because all my nice going out clothes are being saved for my holiday which is why I had to borrow a top off Danielle which is typical but I can't complain!

Julie
XxX

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment