Wednesday 18 February 2015

Belated Pancakes

Belated Happy Pancake Day! I didn't get the chance to make pancakes yesterday so I made them for breakfast today instead. I did go through a faze at one point where I had pancakes pretty much everyday as I'd become the pancake queen & mastered how to make them & they're so easy, that they were just something I'd make for either breakfast or lunch. It is so simple just plain flour, an egg & milk!



60g Plain Flour
1 Egg
105ml Milk

Just weigh your floor then put your egg in, whisk then add milk till you get the consistency you want! I don't measure how much milk I put in I just know when it's right.






I love having pancakes with strawberry jam! I don't think I've ever had it with the traditional lemon & sugar... I had one with peanut butter as well as that's my new obsession lately I'm loving peanut butter with everything considering I never used to like it & have learnt to love it! Peanut butter on New York Bagel Co microwaved for 10 seconds are the best things ever can't get enough of them!

I only ended up with 3 pancakes with them measurements as the pan I was using was pretty big as you can see with the size of my pancake. But it's up to you how much you pour into the pan. You can double the weight of flour & use 2 eggs. I need to learn how to make the thick American ones I prefer them over crepes.

It really is so easy to make & so much cheaper than using them batter mixes!

Did you make any pancakes for pancake day? What do you have them with? 

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment