Sunday 15 February 2015

Golf Club

Today me & Danielle went to Woolton Golf Club as Kelly invited us to a family party they were having there as her dad is the captain. It was more of a family gathering that party.




Necklace - H&M
Top - Primark
Skirt - Zara
Cutout Boots - Zara

I say I like a lot of things but never end up buying it because it's too expensive & would rather wait for the sale & then either forget it's gone in the sale or it's sold out in my size. I fell in love with this skirt when I seen it on the mannequin in Zara in Rome but as much as I loved it couldn't pay £40 for it. It went on sale for £30 & I was like no it'll definitely go down more & I'll wait for it to go down more. I ended pay £15.99 for it but I knew it'd go down even more as there was still loads of sizes left. I ended rebuying it for £9.99 which is a bargain!  I also found out it has pockets as well which makes me love it even more but you need to unpick the seems!






Elliot is a bit of a nightmare child, he was so hyperactive & crazy. I'm not great with kids as it is then had to deal with this...

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment