Saturday 21 February 2015

Free Meal

Last night me, Holly & Gabby finally went for our free meal we won last month after winning the pub quiz. We had to find an evening we were all free & when Gabby happened to be home as she goes to uni in Manchester. 

We got a bottle of Prosecco which Holly pretty much drank herself as me & Gabby didn't like it. We then got to choose a main each.





Holly got the herb roasted chicken breast Braised butter beans & tomatoes, hazelnut crumb. With a side of honey roast carrots, beets & greens.


I got warm sea bass nicoise Pan fried, French beans, Roma tomato, black olives, crispy hen’s egg, Dijon mustard dressing.

I didn't get the mustard as I don't like mustard but my meal was really nice so was Holly's side of veg.


Gabby got tomato, fior di latte, fresh basil. Margarita basically. 



Not a great snap chat photo.

After we ordered I seen other people eating lobster which is a bit weird & very upmarket for a pub. Holly decides to tell me it might be the special for the night which led to me sitting there staring jealousy at other people making a mess eating their lobster. I wish I got lobster! :(

It was a really nice night to just catch up & enjoy a free meal. Hopefully we'll be able to do the pub quiz again maybe in the Easter break when Gabby's home & win another free meal!
I had an issue with my orange juice though it was definitely off & they had to open a new carton for me.

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment